ARRIVAL/CHECK-IN – OVERNIGHT CAMPERS
- Please arrive at camp between 5:30-6:30 p.m. on Friday, June 5th. Upon your arrival at the main lodge, you will be directed by staff to registration, an orientation area and activities. NO SUPPER will be served on Friday, but snacks will be provided in the evening.
- Medications: all medications are to be reviewed by the camp Health Staff. Medication authorization form will also be collected at that time.
- Welcome activities begin upon arrival. Opening/Orientation begins promptly at 7:00 p.m.
- NO dogs or pets are allowed on camp (with the exception of service dogs)
DEPARTURE/CHECK-OUT - OVERNIGHT CAMPERS
-A PHOTO I.D. of the authorized person listed on the Health History Form picking up camper MUST be brought to camp. No child is allowed to leave with unauthorized adult.
- Check out is 1:30 on Sunday, June 7 – immediately after closing program (1:00.).
- Camper pick-up will be at the main lodge.
- Pick up any medications from the Health Staff at main lodge.
ARRIVAL/CHECK-IN – DAY CAMPERS
- Arrival/Check-in is between 5:30-6:30 p.m. on Friday, June 5
- Arrival is 9:00 a.m. Saturday June 6 and also Sunday, June 7.
-Medications: all medications are to be reviewed by the camp Health Staff.
DEPARTURE/CHECK-OUT– DAY CAMPERS
- Check out is between 8-8:30 p.m. Friday, June 5 and Saturday, June 6.
- Check out is at 1:30 a.m. on Sunday, June 7.
- A PHOTO I.D. of the authorized person listed on the Health History Form picking up camper MUST be brought to camp. No child is allowed to leave with unauthorized adult.
-If applicable, pick up any medications from the Health Staff.
LEAVING CAMPGROUNDS DURING CAMP
For safety and security, no camper is allowed to leave campgrounds at any time without authorization by camp staff, including families in family camping. Parents/Guardians must provide permission for departures, which should be only for extraordinary reasons or religious observances.