A Leader in Public Policy Efforts
AFAA has spearheaded legislative efforts in Minnesota and Saint Paul and has participated in food allergy advocacy at the federal level.
- 2002 Epinephrine in Minnesota Ambulances
- 2004 Epinephrine Accessibility in Minnesota Schools
- 2007 Amino Acid/Elemental Formula Coverage
- 2009 St. Paul Restaurant Ordinance
- 2010-present FDA Food Code Rule Revision
- 2010 US Department of Transportation Public Comments
- 2012-present Conference for Food Protection
- 2013 Stock Epinephrine in Minnesota Schools
- 2013 Allergen Threshold Levels in Manufactured Food - Public Comments
- 2015 Epinephrine Accessibility for Camps, Colleges & Universities, Sports Leagues etc.